Crosley 5-in-1 Record Cleaning Kit
Whether you have a massive collection or you’re just getting into vinyl, help keep
your records so fresh and so clean with this 5-in-1 cleaning set from Crosley.
1. Lay the large microfiber cloth on a clean, flat, dry surface and place vinyl on the cloth.
2. Lightly mist the vinyl with cleaning solution (avoid the label) and use the small
microfiber cloth to gently wipe along the direction of the grooves.
3. Place vinyl on the folding stand to dry.
4. Once vinyl is completely dry, place it on the turntable and start rotation.
5. While the turntable is spinning, position the carbon fiber brush perpendicular to the
grooves and gently touch bristles to the vinyl (do not bend the bristles) to help reduce static.
6. Use stylus cleaner to remove any dust from the needle
(clean from back to front to avoid damaging the stylus).